CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Melt Down

You would think that as much as Sophie has had her picture taken during the course of her 2 1/2 years, she'd be a pro by now. However, that is not the case. Yesterday morning, I took her down town to the Gazette building to have her picture made for the August Her magazine ad. We went upstairs in the old yucky building to a tiny, dark, hot "studio." She would not let me put her down. When I did, she cried and grabbed on to me like a monkey. I tried bribing her with breakfast from Chc-fil-a, the playground and a prize. I even resorted to offering her a Coke if she would cooperate. The photographer tried bribing her with smarties. I then resorted to threats of punishment. None of it worked. Needless to say, they were not able to get a single picture that would work. In a way, I don't blame her because the setting was pretty yucky. So, now we have to reschedule for Tuesday and try again. We are going to do them at the store, so hopefully, she'll do better in an environment she is familiar with. On top of that, Jordan is doing her picture Sunday for my new business cards. I'm not sure how she is going to handle that many photo sessions in such a short time period. Hopefully, we'll get something that will work for each. So, when you see the ad in August's Her Magazine, you'll know that getting the picture for it was no easy task.


Also, on an exciting note, some of our merchandise will be featured in the August issue of her magazine. Look for it the beginning of August.

K

0 comments: