CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chillin at Little River


This is Sophie and Banks watching cartoons and having a snack Saturday night at the river. They had a really good time all weekend. Junior week started today at the river and will last until Friday, but we won't be able to be there for it. We had to come back today. Hopefully, Sophie will get to be there for it next year. It was such a highlight for me every summer when I was growing up. It is really neat because Lori and I went every year from the time we got the cabin when I was 10 until we aged out, and now our kids will be participating. There are other people we grew up with there every summer whose kids are now enjoying it too. It's so great to watch a new generation enjoying it.

I'm sorry we won't be there for Junior Week this year, but we had a really fun weekend before we had to come home. We had a full house: me, mom, Sophie, Betty, Lori and her kids, Bryce, Banks and Trip and Kelly and her daughter Caroline. The kids swam and played on the playground, and we all ate a too much. The kids had a ball and played hard. For some reason though, it's 11:15, and Soph is still awake.

On a different note, I'm expecting several new things to come in at the store this week, so stop by and take a look.

K

0 comments: