CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lot's Going On

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but things have been very busy. We were in Switzerland on vacation, and once we returned, it took a couple of weeks to get caught up and back in the swing of things. And, I had to go Dallas to market the weekend after we got back. But, I think we are finally caught up.
There are lots of things going on at Sophie & Co. I rearranged the store yesterday, so it will be a little different the next time you stop by. The website is still out of date as a result of my accidentally deleting all the products, but Shelly has been working very hard to get it updated. She should be finished this week, and it will hopefully be back up by the end of the week, at the latest. So much has come in the last few weeks that there will be lots to see. We have the cutest new things by Hannah Banana and Baby Sara. Also, Nano came in for the boys. It is pretty cute. We also have cute Me Too for the little ones. Oh, and I almost forgot, the Puddle Jumpers came in this week. Also, I've picked up a new line of jeans that should be in soon. They are really cute and affordable. I've got some ideas for special store events I'm playing around with. Check back for details.
On a personal note, it is a big day at our house. Sophie starts "school" tomorrow. Okay, so it isn't really school, but it will be a back change for her after two years in a home environment. I'm praying she'll love it and make an easy adjustment. We have Meet the Teacher tonight. Our little girl is growing up.

0 comments: